`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My newest/favorite acquisition (non-card)

RE: My newest/favorite acquisition (non-card)
If you don't mind me asking did you ask for seat 7 or just happened to get it. Looking into getting one myself but waiting for my kids to get a little older and mourn a room in the house to an official Yankee Room. Right now I share space with the kids in the game room

Not sure what kind of business you're in, but (depending on your clientele) I think it would be pretty cool to have it at your office. Best chance of impressing, plus it's probably where you spend most of your days anyway. In any event, that's really, really cool. Congrats.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(01-11-2013, 08:52 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: If you don't mind me asking did you ask for seat 7 or just happened to get it. Looking into getting one myself but waiting for my kids to get a little older and mourn a room in the house to an official Yankee Room. Right now I share space with the kids in the game room
I got lucky and got #7 randomly! I never even thought about requesting a specific seat number, but #7 would've been my first choice.

Definitely wait for them to get older ... That seat is very heavy and would hurt a young one were it to fall, plus the seat goes up/down and could potentially hurt a little one's hand/finger. My daughters are 9, 11, and 14. They aren't in danger from that chair, but if they were 1-5 years old, I'd be concerned. That was the reason I wouldn't keep the seat in the waiting room .... Sometimes there are little ones accompanying their parents. Don't need the liability.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice addition,where ever you keep it. Smile
Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

(01-11-2013, 08:54 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Not sure what kind of business you're in, but (depending on your clientele) I think it would be pretty cool to have it at your office. Best chance of impressing, plus it's probably where you spend most of your days anyway. In any event, that's really, really cool. Congrats.
I'm a chiropractor and it's been really cool having it at the office so far!

Today, one of my patients told me that he has 3 wood seats from the 1st yankee stadium, and I'm very jealous. Maybe I'll offer him free care for the rest of his life in exchange Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-11-2013, 11:42 PM)scott23hitman Wrote: Nice addition,where ever you keep it. Smile
Thanks Scott,
But let me just say ... That's one impressive Jordan/James signature card you've got there! I'm not a basketball card collector, but THAT would be THE cool card to own. That would be kinda equal to having a dual auto of Mantle and Jeter ... Wow.

Home.
Busting boxes!!!