`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
? 2012 panini golden age

? 2012 panini golden age
I bought 2 boxes of this stuff and waiting for OPG before adding it to my organize for trade and or PC Items. When I first looked up the cards I noticed alot of SPs but was not serial numbered. Looking tonight and now the SPs are serial numbered to 92. My question is are these SPs actually serial numbered or are they not?

In the mean time I am trying to get things organized to before i start putting them into my PC

Good note is I pulled the Secretariat GU card scan will be provided once I get things into place
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: ? 2012 panini golden age
Im gonna try to put the main set and the mini set together. Lmk if you have any ft when they are priced. Thanks!

I don't think they are numbered on the card. Nice pull on the Secretariat!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(01-10-2013, 10:31 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Im gonna try to put the main set and the mini set together. Lmk if you have any ft when they are priced. Thanks!
I am sure I will have a bunch. I will send over a PM once they are entered
(01-10-2013, 10:37 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I don't think they are numbered on the card. Nice pull on the Secretariat!
Thanks for the info and comment.
I think it will look good with this
[Image: 100_1626.jpg]

(01-10-2013, 10:31 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Im gonna try to put the main set and the mini set together. Lmk if you have any ft when they are priced. Thanks!
Pricing just came out this morning I was shocked at what the 2012 Secretariat books at.

I will try to get them listed for trade tonight