`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards that I should of bought last year

RE: Cards that I should of bought last year
I bought a few Trout autos in the $30 range last February/March and traded DOWN on them for some small PC needs. Doh! For a while, I was trading like crazy for as many '11 Trout RCs as I could get (when the base was at $3). Did ok on those.

On the other hand, I bought low on a lot of Cabrera throughout the summer until prices took off in August/September. I was buying autos for $8-13 and patches for $4-8. Wish I would've pulled the trigger sooner.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Mike Trout and Manny Machado. Wish I hadn't gotten rid of my Machados and picked up more Trouts when I had the chance. Now I find myself trying to make up for it when the prices are higher.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

What are some of the cards you should buy this year? I just remembered this thread so I pulled the trigger on a 2012 Bowman Chrome Mike Zunino Auto and my next card to buy is either a 2012 Bowman Chrome Addison Russell Auto or either a 2012 Bowman Chrome or Sterling Will Middlebrooks Auto.