`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
11-12 Rookie Rolodex: Incomplete?

11-12 Rookie Rolodex: Incomplete?
After being out of the hobby for quite some time, I recently got back into it, so I'm still learning new aspects of the hobby. Please forgive me if my question is common knowledge to the collecting community.

I was making a list of rookie goaltenders from the 11-12 season and was using the Rookie Rolodex from the January issue.
I noticed, or did not see Alex Stalock on the list (and recently acquired his 11-12 Young Guns card) Was this just an oversight, or was he left off for a reason? Was he the only rookie goalie left off the list?

Thank you for any help you can offer!
Collecting: Kevin Hodson, Goaltender Rookie Cards, 1995-96 Fleer Metal Inserts.

RE: 11-12 Rookie Rolodex: Incomplete?
The reason I think is Stalock had 4 cards in 10-11 and these are considered his rookies. But his Young Guns was in 11-12. Pretty sure at least
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

(01-11-2013, 02:59 AM)apisano Wrote: The reason I think is Stalock had 4 cards in 10-11 and these are considered his rookies. But his Young Guns was in 11-12. Pretty sure at least
That's exactly it... I guess Upper Deck and Panini both forgot that they put him into sets in 2011-12, and released his 2012-13 cards as Rookie Cards. Well... at least his true RC's will be a bit easier to collect.

Randi

Thanks a lot guys! I really appreciate the information!
Collecting: Kevin Hodson, Goaltender Rookie Cards, 1995-96 Fleer Metal Inserts.

glad you got an answer so quickly
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)