`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prizm Question

Prizm Question
I just bought my 1st packs of these (retail) and was wondering something. I pulled one of the following. How do you tell the difference in the 2?

http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2012-1...es-8899313

http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2012-1...es-8899339
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: Prizm Question
I'm not sure but I don't think you can get the Prizms version in Retail. The prizms are just a refractor version of the card. The retail versions have "Green Prizms" the Hobby have regular prizms. You can definitely tell if you have the prizms version (as long as you are familiar with refractors) whether it is the Green Retail or the Regular Hobby ones. Hope that helps

TBarn is correct Prizm is hobby only.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Thank you to both of you. I was impressed for 6 retail packs...pulled Jenkins auto and Lebron insert as well as Jimmer base & Rivers base auto....pretty good value for retail if I say so myself.

Dang, that was a good bust on some wax. Way to go

(01-11-2013, 12:17 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Thank you to both of you. I was impressed for 6 retail packs...pulled Jenkins auto and Lebron insert as well as Jimmer base & Rivers base auto....pretty good value for retail if I say so myself.
Seriously, that was nice lol better than both my hobby boxes.

So you guys got me excited and I went back and got what was left so I pulled a D. Rose Green MVP & Magic Johnson green base. I'm in love with this retail.

I have the prizm base and the prizm refractor. It's hard to explain the difference. The refractor prizm, almost has a rainbow look to it when you look at it at an angle.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Thanks, I had to settle for regular Green Prizms. Smile

(01-12-2013, 01:21 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I have the prizm base and the prizm refractor. It's hard to explain the difference. The refractor prizm, almost has a rainbow look to it when you look at it at an angle.