`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
obscure players

obscure players
I'm looking to purchase cards of the following players (my trade volume is minimal, sorry).

Maybe you set builders out there have come across them. I've listed the sets they're in generally, for specifics check out my wishlist in my org.

Yo Murphy (Bucs)
1999 Collector's Edge Masters
2002 Pacific, Score
2004 Pacific CFL

Justin Green (Ravens)
2005 Playoff Honors, Leaf R&S Longevity, Bowman/chrome, Sweet Spot, SP, Reflections...
2007 Topps Total

Lex Hilliard (Dolphins)
2008 Bowman/chrome, SP

Dan Carpenter - only has 1 card - 2011 Adrenalyn XL #165

I know they are obscure but I went to college with the latter three of them and thought it would be fun to have their cards. Yo Murphy went to my high school and is now a local "philanthropist."

Thanks for your time!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

RE: obscure players
Still looking...anybody, anybody!
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I would expect you will need to be a little more patient on finding these cards. Very few people probably even have them, and if they do, they are probably buried in old shoe boxes in the basement full of thousands of commons. Not too many of us want to spend hours digging through boxes of base cards in order to make $3 selling them to you or anyone else.

I hope you find your cards, but expecting them to pop up 1/2 day after your first post is expecting a little much. You could try COMC and the Beckett marketplace as an option to find these cards since your willing to buy.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

Relax, dude. It was just an effort to bump the post back up since it was several pages down.

(01-11-2013, 07:08 PM)briankort Wrote: I would expect you will need to be a little more patient on finding these cards. Very few people probably even have them, and if they do, they are probably buried in old shoe boxes in the basement full of thousands of commons. Not too many of us want to spend hours digging through boxes of base cards in order to make $3 selling them to you or anyone else.

I hope you find your cards, but expecting them to pop up 1/2 day after your first post is expecting a little much. You could try COMC and the Beckett marketplace as an option to find these cards since your willing to buy.
In my part of the world 9:10 am yesterday to 3:10 pm today is 30 hours making it just a bit more than the 1/2 day you claimed. I do agree with the part that it's probably not going to get you the cards here though.

sportslots has some of those cards, check them out. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I think I have an extra Hilliard from Bowman Chrome. You still need it?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(01-12-2013, 02:34 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think I have an extra Hilliard from Bowman Chrome. You still need it?
I would definitely be interested. I'm light on trade items, but if there is something you're looking for let me know and I can see what I can find. Otherwise, let me know. I know it's only worth a buck or two, but I can still paypal you. I appreciate it!