`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Card picture question

Card picture question
Does anyone know if there is anyway to tell who has uploaded the card pictures within the Beckett database (when you look up a certain card)?
The reason I ask is that a picture of a printing plate has been uploaded and I want to know if whoever uploaded has it for sale or trade!
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

RE: Card picture question
there isnt. and thank goodness

This is not a stab at you but Not sure if there is a way or not .... kinda hope there is no way to find out.... It would discourage people from posting pics out of fear of being hounded to trade or sell the cards they posted pics of Smile

Just my 2 cents

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-09-2013, 08:44 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: there isnt. and thank goodness
Ok Jacoby....you have burned the retinas in my eyeballs with your new sig. Thanks a bunch! Tongue
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(01-09-2013, 08:52 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: Ok Jacoby....you have burned the retinas in my eyeballs with your new sig. Thanks a bunch! Tongue
it's actually a gif that hypnotizes people, and makes them want to send me all their red sox, pistons, and cowboys cards

you are getting veeery sleepy...

I completely understand why they wouldn't and yeah would agree it would be pretty discouraging. Just thought I would check though!
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison