`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lakers game

Lakers game
Hi,I am going to America for a 4 - 6 week holiday around Christmas time.i would love to go to a lakers game.i was just wondering at the game during warm-up time or other times are you allowed to get players autographs.would love to get Kobe to sign my jersey.any help would be appreciated .cheers matt

RE: Lakers game
I've never been to Staples, but I've been to several NBA games. In my experiences, it is rare that players will sign before the game. It is also rare they sign for adults.

I caught the Celtics leaving TD Garden when I was 23 and they were signing for kids, but not adults. Which is understandable.

I would research Staples, see where players go in and out and try to catch them there. Hope that helps.

Here in Charlotte, Season ticket holders can enter early for pre warm ups and a "chance" to get autographs. If it were easy to get autos from players at games, the line would be outrageous. Been to a couple hundred games and never got an auto from a player at a game. Best chance is to hope for an open house at the arena. Thats where Ive gotten most of mine. Good luck and enjoy the States!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

I'm a Lakers fan, live in LA and go to multiple games. Being a basketball guy I enjoy getting to the games really early to watch warm ups and I've rarely seen Kobe giving autographs but you never know. If you do want a shot at some player autos though you'd wanna get there about 1 1/2 - 2 hours early.

(01-10-2013, 10:42 AM)quavis Wrote: Here in Charlotte, Season ticket holders can enter early for pre warm ups and a "chance" to get autographs. If it were easy to get autos from players at games, the line would be outrageous. Been to a couple hundred games and never got an auto from a player at a game. Best chance is to hope for an open house at the arena. Thats where Ive gotten most of mine. Good luck and enjoy the States!
Dang man, I went to 1 Bobcats game and got to shake the mans hand and have him auto my jersey. I mean it was a little more understandable that I was in Chicago and he was shocked to see his jersey in the stands Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Lol. Well, I dont really try hard. Mostly kids trying to get autos. Id rather let them get them. I give him high 5's all the time, but I never asked for an auto. I will when he comes to the club to play golf though!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]