`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Lots of autograph cards, cant find prices

Lots of autograph cards, cant find prices
Well its been about 9000 years since I collected baseball and football cards with my brothers and cousins (when you're the only girl in the family you learn to sink or swim...). I somehow found myself collecting again. Guess you just dont grow out of some things?!

Anyway, stumbled onto a pretty neat collection, bought it, but cant find good info on some of these cards. Lots of Braylon Edwards auto-cards, patch cards, few others.

Would love some feedback on how to price these. Im mainly interested in keeping for my sports collection, but wouldnt mind selling a few at some point. Actually, my spouse would probably love if I sold some of my sports swag. Its slowly but surely taking over the house. I digress.

Here are a few:

Braylon Edwards auto'd Donruss 2008 Leaf Certified football 1 of 1 Magenta Plate

Braylon Edwards 2006 Donruss Classics auto'd, #17, stamped 12 of 15

PSA Fleer 2004 Corporate Archive Proof (Braylon Edwards pro material)

Got lots others, but thought Id start with these.

Any suggestions?

RE: Lots of autograph cards, cant find prices
Anything numbered 25 or less usually does not have a book value they are woth whatever a person is willing to give you for them

Usually /10 or less won't have a value on Beckett, but many cards that are /15 and up you can find. First thing you should do is buy at least a month subscription for the online price guide, then start looking them up. You can private message me if you have any questions, or even contact a mod-they are very helpful.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Hmmm, never knew that. Well, any insight into this Magenta plate? Ive seen gobs of cards over the years (you know my brothers always had to 1-up me haha) but dont remember coming across anything like that.

Thanks for the reply Smile

Oh, and if you can't seem to locate them in the guide-sometimes scanning them, uploading to photobucket (or Picasa) and inserting the IMG code into the discussion thread, may help others see it and help you figure out what it is
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I cant believe Im still doing this crazy hobby at 32. It all started when I was cleaning out my parents house and came across a folder of cards....course, isnt that how it always starts.... Wink

Thanks! I think Ill def. cruise the threads in the next few weeks. I tend to only really stick to players I like, and while some of these are really nice cards, I just dont really want them- Im of the mindset "Let someone else who likes them deal with them taking up space in their house" haha.

Thanks everybody!!

the braylon edwards auto print plate will sell on ebay for around 15-20 dollars