`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question for all

Question for all
Sooo - it was bound to happen, with the luck I have had lately with box breaks, but got a complete dud of a 2012 Finest master box. I know it happens and im definitely not complaining about the lack of great "hits".... however I didn't get the correct hits as stated on the master box - each one is supposed to contain an auto and relic auto...I ended up getting 2 auto's and no relic auto. Has this happened to anyone else? Does Topps do anything about this? Just wondering as I have never dealt with topps outside of redemptions or if its even worth it? Curious and thanks in advance for responses!

RE: Question for all
Happened to me and they asked me to send in the UPC code for the box and all the empty wrappers from the cards, plus a letter of explanation. They gave me an address to send it to which was quality control I presume and they sent me the hit I was missing. Which was not all that great by the way, but they did send something.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Read the Fine Print on the Label. It will probably say something about the Odds over the Whole Production. I didn't open any of this product, But I would probably take the 2 Autos that you got.Who know you might have gotten a Daryl Strawberry Relic if is is listed or a Brian Taylor

(01-08-2013, 03:34 PM)gosports1 Wrote: Who know you might have gotten a Daryl Strawberry Relic if is is listed or a Brian Taylor
Dude, don't be dissin the Strawman! He was awesome until the drugs got the better of him [Image: smile.gif] There are a crapton of players worse to get.

Now Brien Taylor, yeah, that'd suck...[Image: tongue.gif]

EDIT: Typo and wrong smiley

I got an auto and an auto relic in my box but both were awful, auto was a Green Refractor Ryan Lavarnway, and auto relic was an Orange Refractor Jordan Pacheo.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!