`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Notre....Done?

Notre....Done?
I'm not feeling so bad about us losing to Alabama last year...and I NEVER thought I'd say that.

[Image: lou-holtz.jpg]
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

RE: Notre....Done?
Notre dame didn't play anybody all year. Oklahoma was about the only one and they were overrated. They had teams like army, navy, Boston college and wake forest in between their so called tougher games. Oh and It's not fair for any team when you give Nick Saban this long to prepare for it.

Notre Dame got a TD HOLY COW! I'm thinking Notre Dame is gonna lose some recruits to the SEC in the next few weeks.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

They almost got beat by BYU and Pitt. Been saying it all season - so overrated. Is it clear now why Jarvis Jones as a junior will go higher in the draft than the senior Heisman all defensive player of the year Te'o? Media loves them some Irish!

[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I love how all the haters come out and then not give them credit for beating Michigan State (on the road), Michigan, Stanford, Oklahoma (on the road), and USC (even though USC sucked this year). Yes, they got beat...and beat bad...I ain't denying that...and I don't think they should have been in the title game...but name one other team that should have?

Such a disappointing game. I didnt think Notre Dame would win but I picked a score like 23-20. They just simply got dominated and there is nothing they can say other than we got spanked tonight.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Personally, I'd love to have seen an Alabama vs Texas A&M rematch.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(01-08-2013, 12:41 AM)kstjst Wrote: ..and I don't think they should have been in the title game...but name one other team that should have?
Texas A&M, Georgia, maybe LSU, South Carolina

Texas A&M would have beaten them again.
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]