`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Gotta love those Walmart Blasters

Gotta love those Walmart Blasters
Bought one of those Walmart Variety Pack Blasters 20 packs for $19.99 + tax.

While there wasn't any auto's, and just a cheap gu'ed of Chase Uttley .

The Blaster did have 3 packs of 2011 Topps Update, and out of those 3 packs I got 4 Trout Rc's,

so I guess the Blaster payed for it's self, or maybe I should go buy the 9 left
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: Gotta love those Walmart Blasters
Very nice getting those Trout RCs!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(01-07-2013, 03:19 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Bought one of those Walmart Variety Pack Blasters 20 packs for $19.99 + tax.

While there wasn't any auto's, and just a cheap gu'ed of Chase Uttley .

The Blaster did have 3 packs of 2011 Topps Update, and out of those 3 packs I got 4 Trout Rc's,

so I guess the Blaster payed for it's self, or maybe I should go buy the 9 left
I've bought like eight of those just because they have the 2011 Update packs, and I have yet to pull one Trout!

Well, now I know where they all went, LOL.

(01-07-2013, 08:10 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I've bought like eight of those just because they have the 2011 Update packs, and I have yet to pull one Trout!

Well, now I know where they all went, LOL.

Guess I've been lucky I've pulled a bunch of trout rc out of 2011 blasters Walmart has been pretty good to me lately makes it worth standing in those long lines forever and ever ......
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

(01-07-2013, 08:16 PM)Blury1 Wrote: Guess I've been lucky I've pulled a bunch of trout rc out of 2011 blasters Walmart has been pretty good to me lately makes it worth standing in those long lines forever and ever ......
Ah, yes, the long lines ... I usually just go to the customer service desk if nobody is in line over there. That's a big 'IF,' however.

No ::beep::? Thats awesome haha. Gotta love the blasters. If'in you want to trade one of those away, let me know!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Great pulls! We have had great luck with those 2011 Update blasters from Walmart. No Blue Border Trout yet but the kid pulled a Hope Diamond Mantle SP. And the lines aren't too long around these parts.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's