`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faux pas?

Faux pas?
How do I block ppl from asking offers for me to trade? I recently had a week of mine completely wasted on a trade, just to finally hear that a card he was waiting for, for me, is now in a different trade with someone else. Thanks for reading my rant and believe me i`ll never forget this waste of time or who it was, lesson learned.

RE: Faux pas?
Too bad to hear that. I too this week had a similar problem. I thought that a deal was done or nearly done and pulled everything in the deal to make sure that I had not misplaced anything. Keeping over 100,000 cards sorted is a ton of work and trading on multiple sites does not help. I wake up today and see if there is anything new in the trade qurry to find that this deal was canceled without and real reasoning. Makes me mad cause now I had to put like 30 cards away in 5 different boxes. So I feel you pain and anger.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Danm that sucks, atleast we have some NHL action coming soon.
Looking to upgrade any of my cards

Really, they agreed on a deal. when do the bums start.

If i am not mistaken, no later than the 19 of this Month acccording to Bettman(that is why today was the deadline). But i might be mistaken
Looking to upgrade any of my cards

I hate to ruin your fun but if you read the comments you'd know it was involved in another deal and that if it fell through it'd be yours. You also asked me about trading for the same card twice I was not interested in the first time.

First of all who said it was you, You weren't the first time this happened to me, but since you brought it up, Ya you welched and not interested in anything you have or have to say. Thanks for bringing yourself to light on the situation.

If thats the way you want to look at it, thats fine. But just read the whole convo in the comments of the trade we almost had and you'd realize what I was saying. Best of luck in future trades.