`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Today was a good day for me.......

Today was a good day for me.......
I redeemed a 2010-11 Gold Standard Gold Rings Signatures - Isiah Thomas /49 and I wait over a year for it. So, I e-mailed them about the situation and they gladly helped me out and sent me a replacement card. This is what I got:

[Image: 2009-10PaniniSeasonUpdateRookieChallenge...ir4of9.jpg]

2009-10 Panini Season Update Rookie Challenge Jerseys Prime Signatures #7 DeJuan Blair /9

So, I was excited when I got this card. By far my favorite PC card so far.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

RE: Today was a good day for me.......
cool card..

I been waiting over a year for an Elgin Baylor - Elite Black Box "status signature" #115 ( /24 )... I was told back in August 2012 it would soon be shipped out..

then I was told that they were waiting for Baylor to return the cards... but that does not make since, because it was a sticker auto.. so Panini did not send him the cards...

Then I was told by another customer rep that their was miscommunication & the card was not made yet.. but will soon be made within next 30-45 days.. well, that time framed passed in NOV..

There are hundreds of Baylor sticker autos that were released in 2011-12 & more in the 2012-13 products...

why can't Panini produced & fulfill old redemptions... !!

the high prices of packs/boxes... redemption nightmares & low return on busting wax has made me realize that I do not like collecting cardboard pictures as much as I used too... I have grown away from the hobby & no longer like it!!

sucks, but I'd rather save my money for something more awarding...

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Great PC pick up. I would've loved to see the Thomas, but you do collect Spurs. Can't go wrong either way IMO. Congrats
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Nice replacement. It's always nice when they come through.... I think i currently have 7 redemptions in some as long ago as June... I have to agree with JPleaz I'm tired of redemptions. Spend all that money buying a box just to get a redemption.... I'd understand if once in awhile they had a redemption take a long time but when you have to wait months and months and in some cases years on the majority... it really seems like a waste of money. And then on top of that you have no control over your replacement. They sent me a damn football card to replace a basketball redemption I didn't even want replaced. They fixed it and gave me couple free packs. But still waiting on the redemption.

Well, I'm sorry for some of the hardships that come with redemption cards. Hopefully everything works out for you two.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

I would be pissed if it was me.

Panini is poo poo.

I'm a Spurs fan, I'm from San Antonio, I get it, but I just think they could have done better especially after you waited so damn long. Could have sent more than one card at least. That's why I hate redemptions.

I have had a gary neal silver auto /25 that I have been waiting 8 months on and they tell me the same thing "he has not gotten us back the autographs". They need to get better about the 4month/8month turnaround that they put on the site.

21 redemptions between panini and topps. Afraid topps will not come through on the nicks/cruz/randle triple threads gold triple auto /8

thats a nice blair, glad you got something for the pc. the isiah would have been a $15 sv card, so i think you made out ok.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

kool bub go spurs

Little off subject but still concerning replacement redemptions. I had a Football auto redemption of Dre Kirkpatrick. I dont really collect football, it was all the card shop had for me to rip, so I asked Panini on Twitter if it could be replaced for basketball. Within minutes they said "sure, No problem" Sent them the info, and two days later had my replacements. I even told the I collect Bobcats if that helps. I got Jeffery Taylor Prizm auto and Kemba Walker Certified Red Jersey. Not bad for me. For all those who complain about redemptions, try a little persistance, you may be surprised at how fast Panini does work.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]