`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Anyone still trade here? Bucket link inside......

RE: Anyone still trade here? Bucket link inside......
Well from the offers I've been fielding its becoming pretty clear. People want something for nothing. Yesterday someone listed several things they wanted from me all autos $200, $250, $250, $150, $150, $150, $120, $150. I check their tradelist pick out $100, $40, and a couple $25's. They really had nothing highend for trade other than that. I get a reply, what ones can you give up for the two $25 cards I'm going to hold onto the other ones. Pretty much sums up every offer I fielded yesterday.

Other than two other people who wanted to trade, had something worked out just for them to a minute later say nevermind. I remember years ago if you wanted a nice PC type card you understood you weren't getting it giving up your $20 common's and $50 has beens. I'm pretty persistent you have to be in this hobby, but if it gets no better by summer. I'll probably sell all on tradebait, but some really nice PC cards and move on to my second hobby. Collecting fossils. Smile Its far more enjoyable lately.

edit: On a positive note I did at least get a TON of interest on this and other sites yesterday. Yet no trades, many maybes, and I'll get back to you's however.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Anyone tonight?

To the top today.

About time. My longest trade drought in awhile. Ty Cobb Triple Threads 6x Bat, Jackson and Honus Wagner GU Bat are all pending trade. Anyone else need anything in my bucket?

Still got that Ichiro? I can part with one of those big cards you wanted for it along with some other stuff.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

No, I traded that a few weeks ago.

Bumparoo.

please cmb for the jared allen auto
thank you

I wouldn't mind working something out for that Cano is you still have it.

I would like the Crown Gronk RC you have, give my ORG a check and see. Dont have a ton of high end sorry, but if you get a chance take a look. Thanks
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's