`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone still trade here? Bucket link inside......

Anyone still trade here? Bucket link inside......
Click the bucket link and let me know what you're interested in. If you see something and for some reason its not listed/marked for trade in my org, let me know and I'll add it.

Please no more asking me to check ORGs for highend cards when you have nothing close to highend. I don't mind trading down a bit for stuff I could use, but no more asking for $200 cards when alls you have is $8 cards and a $30 card.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v200/BGT_Masters/PC/
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: Anyone still trade here? Bucket link inside......
i am VERY interested in Torrey Smith SPA and somewhat interested in Andy Dalton Bowman Sterling. I have some high end Reggie Bush's i woiuld even be willing to throw in for the Dalton. Or a Mark Ingram auto. LMK. VERY interested in Torrey though for sure.

I'd be more than willing to trade the Smith SPA for stuff I could use. Mainly looking for nice QB Autos in football or HOFer type autos, especially in baseball. Definitely not looking to trade for Reggie Bush or Mark Ingram. Got any Brees Autos laying around you want to move?

(01-05-2013, 01:18 AM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I'd be more than willing to trade the Smith SPA for stuff I could use. Mainly looking for nice QB Autos in football or HOFer type autos, especially in baseball. Definitely not looking to trade for Reggie Bush or Mark Ingram. Got any Brees Autos laying around you want to move?
I wish i could say i did my friend. I will see what else I have. I if i find something i will be back in touch. Thanks!

Thanks. Responding to all open offers now. Anyone else interested in anything?

Interested in Cam

Which one? Let me know and I'll give your stuff a look and shoot you an offer if I see anything.

freshy fabric

Could use this one, check my bucket which is a bit more updated.

[Image: ThomasDemaryiusPPAutoPatch.jpg]

Sorry guys didn't see anything I'd rather have.