`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just a little PSA on redemptions...

Just a little PSA on redemptions...
So I looked at my Topps pending redemption requests today just out of curiosity and noticed that my Josh Hamilton, Mike Napoli, Nelson Cruz Triple Threads auto/relic had shipped.... last month. I changed my address with Topps redemptions at the beginning of November when my house was finished, this was shipped just before Christmas to my OLD address.

So if you have pending redemptions, you may want to check on them every once in a while if you happen to move. I gave them a month and a half's notice and it was apparently still not enough!

RE: Just a little PSA on redemptions...
ouch bro, please say that your mail was still being forewarded!?!?!?!?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Forwarding is a great thing. I had redemptions shipped right after I moved and right before I updated my address. Got them the same time as I would have at my old house.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I just dont get it lol everybody talks about Panini but ive had better results with Panini than Topps. Im still waiting on a Platinum auto thats been live since about the time the product was released lol.

+1. I'm not trying to cause a debate but I would pick Panini any day over Topps also. OP sorry about the address fumble on Topps, hope they find their way to your house.

(01-04-2013, 01:55 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I just dont get it lol everybody talks about Panini but ive had better results with Panini than Topps. Im still waiting on a Platinum auto thats been live since about the time the product was released lol.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I did get one forwarded (T.Y. Hilton Topps Prime), which is the reason I looked. This one however required a signature I believe because of the value? So the tracking number stated that it was returned to Topps as undeliverable.

That's weird. Usually when I'm not home for a certified letter, the postman leaves a notice in my mailbox and I just go to the p.o. to sign for it. I had to go to the p.o. for a Colby Fleener auto out of Prime that was /25 I had to sign for (it had to be the numbering on the card because it surely wasn't for the value). The notice said I had 7 buisness days to sign for it. Maybe it went to your old address and was sent back?
[Image: steelers.jpg]

Yes, it went to the old address, that's what I am saying. :-) So if anyone is or plans to move- swing by and check on your redemptions every once in a while even if you remembered to update your address. They may just send it to the old place anyway.

The one that was forwarded (Hilton) reminded me to look for others, and the triple auto was returned to Topps.

(01-04-2013, 04:29 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Yes, it went to the old address, that's what I am saying. :-) So if anyone is or plans to move- swing by and check on your redemptions every once in a while even if you remembered to update your address. They may just send it to the old place anyway.

The one that was forwarded (Hilton) reminded me to look for others, and the triple auto was returned to Topps.
So maybe it went to your old address first?

(Sorry, I'm kidding. I just couldn't resist. Hopefully it shows up at your new pad soon.)

Actually the same thing happened to me with Panini. I was getting redemptions that were sent to my old address forwarded to my new one, even though I had updated my address in the Panini redemptions site months before. So I played around in the site and discovered there was a checkbox or button to click (I can't remember which) to the effect of "apply new address to outstanding redemptions." Now, is it just me or does it seem incredibly stupid to have to ask that? But anyway maybe Topps has something similar.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)