`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Man It's Fun When Photobucket Takes a Dump ...

Man It's Fun When Photobucket Takes a Dump ...
... Especially at the same time that Beckett decides to slow down again.

Anyway, when I try to log onto photobucket, it seems OK for like 10-20 seconds, then it just goes to some "beta" link address and the screen goes white. The browser just says "done" at the bottom.

It's been like this for at least three days that I'm aware of (I was offline for a week before New Year's), so I'm assuming it doesn't have anything to do with "site maintenance" at this point.

Anyone else having this problem, or better yet, anyone know of a different photo-loading sight I can use?

I have an epic Mike Trout story/scan I'd like to share, but I don't want to do it without a scan.

RE: Man It's Fun When Photobucket Takes a Dump ...
Hmm Photobucket is working fine for me, but I went ahead and switched to their beta format several weeks ago. I don't like it more or anything, just didn't feel like seeing their "Switch now, it's better!" slogans all over lol You might try switching to the beta - there is a link in the upper right that says "Switch back to the original Photobucket" if you don't like it.

I checked it out in latest FireFox and Chrome on a PC, and I've been using it sporadically last couple days and never saw any bad behaviors. What browser are you using?

(01-03-2013, 10:16 PM)aktlingit Wrote: Hmm Photobucket is working fine for me, but I went ahead and switched to their beta format several weeks ago. I don't like it more or anything, just didn't feel like seeing their "Switch now, it's better!" slogans all over lol You might try switching to the beta - there is a link in the upper right that says "Switch back to the original Photobucket" if you don't like it.

I checked it out in latest FireFox and Chrome on a PC, and I've been using it sporadically last couple days and never saw any bad behaviors. What browser are you using?
I can't find the "switch back" option anywhere ... it must be on my end, then.

I'm using Firefox, so I don't know — I'm only a very slightly above average techie, so I can't figure out what the deal is.

I used Flickr and it worked out all right for my Trout post.

(01-03-2013, 10:48 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I can't find the "switch back" option anywhere ... it must be on my end, then.

I'm using Firefox, so I don't know — I'm only a very slightly above average techie, so I can't figure out what the deal is.

I used Flickr and it worked out all right for my Trout post.
Might be a problem between the Firefox and the reconfiguered Photobucket.

I use Google Chrome and have no problems.

(01-03-2013, 10:54 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Might be a problem between the Firefox and the reconfiguered Photobucket.

I use Google Chrome and have no problems.
Cool, I'll try that, thanks.

It switched to beta for me and I tried to use the go back to original photobucket button and it did nothing.

Then today, I was going through my baseball insert folder taking out some of the cards I've traded. I hit delete and it deleted the whole folder. There went a couple of months down the drain.

Plus, like someone else said, beckett has started to slow again and it's awful. Makes me wonder why I ever started trading again.

I'm not sure what is going on between Beckett and Photobucket, but it sure is frustrating.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(01-04-2013, 01:54 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I'm not sure what is going on between Beckett and Photobucket, but it sure is frustrating.
I monkeyed around with Flickr and got it to work like Photobucket, but I'd rather just use PB, like I always have. Also, I do all this stuff on my down time at work, so to install Google Chrome like another member suggested, I'd have to go through IT, and I'd rather not do that.

imageshack.us FTW

(01-04-2013, 06:27 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: imageshack.us FTW
Thanks brother man ... how have you been? Did you see my fake/not fake Trout post? Epic!