`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basketball cards must GO!

Basketball cards must GO!
Looking to trade for baseball cards only. Check out my org and let me know.
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

RE: Basketball cards must GO!
Hey, Don't take this the wrong way but I think you're probably better off throwing your cards away or giving them to goodwill. I looked at both your football and basketball lots and they are made up of basically $.05 and $.10 cards. Unless someone is building sets they aren't going to want any of those. And even if they do want say 5 or 10 cards you probably won't get more than $1 for them. At that price it's not going to be worth paying the shipping.

If it was newer stuff from maybe the last 5 years you could probably get some trades like 100 basketball or football cards for 100 baseball cards, but nothing specific like card for card trades. Thats just too much work for what people would be getting.

Just my 2 cents I guess.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(12-31-2012, 10:09 AM)briankort Wrote: Hey, Don't take this the wrong way but I think you're probably better off throwing your cards away or giving them to goodwill. I looked at both your football and basketball lots and they are made up of basically $.05 and $.10 cards. Unless someone is building sets they aren't going to want any of those. And even if they do want say 5 or 10 cards you probably won't get more than $1 for them. At that price it's not going to be worth paying the shipping.

If it was newer stuff from maybe the last 5 years you could probably get some trades like 100 basketball or football cards for 100 baseball cards, but nothing specific like card for card trades. Thats just too much work for what people would be getting.

Just my 2 cents I guess.
Good point. My original goal was to just try and off-load the entire collection, which isn't very big, to just one person. Even if it resulted in trading down.
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

Bump....somebody take these off my hands.