Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: The Bobcats may be 8-23 but they are 1-0 while I'm in attendance
Thumbs Up 
OT: The Bobcats may be 8-23 but they are 1-0 while I'm in attendance
The wife and I headed up to Chicago yesterday morning to meet up with some friends and attend the Bulls Bobcats game. I was pretty excited to see Gerald Henderson in person. We had seats behind their bench 8 rows up Smile

Got there an hour and a half before tip and I sure am glad we did. Went into the arena and I saw Henderson out there warming up.

[Image: 2012-12-31125228.jpg]

He warmed up for maybe 15 minutes and then started heading towards the tunnel. Of course I ran over to the barrier with my sharpie hoping he'd stop. He sure did Smile. There were only a couple people over there so there was no problem getting to meet him and get him to sign my jersey.

[Image: 2012-12-3195125716.jpg]

Signed Jersey:
[Image: 2012-12-31164811.jpg]

Got a couple in game shots Smile

Getting ready to play some D on Deng in the 2nd half (even tho I think he made a shot on this possesion)

[Image: 2012-12-31154802.jpg]

Shooting a FT in the 1st:

[Image: 2012-12-3195150452.jpg]

I was pretty excited to be able to see them break their 18 game losing streak. Henderson had a pretty solid game as well. I was a little disappointed MKG didnt play but the guys who did play put in a great effort in stopping that losing streak.

After the game I went over to the rails again to slap the hands of the players. I was able to get about everyone to give me a high five and my wife was able to snap a shot of the moment just before Hendo ran by.

[Image: 406765_4673548470513_1189870079_n.jpg]

Had an awesome time and it was really great to get to see Henderson play in person. Plus my wife said after seeing a game in person she appreciates the game much more Smile Maybe that means more games in the future for me.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

RE: OT: The Bobcats may be 8-23 but they are 1-0 while I'm in attendance
Real Cool Shots! Congrats on the Auto too!

Guess you need to go to more games....lol

Hopefully she understands the need for cards a lot more nowSmile

Cool pics thanks for sharing.

cool pics. I think we've got what? 4 Bobcats fans here? Love it. team was 15-82 in 2012. It's a new year.

Thats so cool bro! What a great day for you! I bet you helped make his day by being there. Thanks for the good MOJO. We sure needed a win. That smile on Hendos face in the last pic says it all. If he only knew what your collection was like. Come down to Charlotte so I can take you to a game so we can win another!
Just wanted to add, it sure helps when your team wins to get the wife excited. I took mine a few years back when the Bobcats had a winning record. She loved it! Was screaming more than me at times. It was great! Then we made some trades, and we all know what happened and she enjoyed going a lot less. I find myself going to games alone ALOT. Which is o.k. cause I can make a fool of myself without anyone noticing.lol. (I like to yell at the players.)
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Hendo was pretty excited when he turned the corner to the tunnel. He yelled something about the streak but I couldn't quite make it out. My wife warned me about mentioning anything my collection for fear he would think I was a creeper our something Smile
Players I Collect:

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Jersey #'d - 65

That is great! Congrats on getting to meet him! Great pics too btw!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

I sent him a tweet telling him how excited you were. Also sent one of the pics to him.

(01-04-2013, 11:51 AM)quavis Wrote: I sent him a tweet telling him how excited you were. Also sent one of the pics to him.
Ha thats funny. I must admit I don't know much about twitter, did he reply or anything?
Players I Collect:

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Jersey #'d - 65

No, he likes to retweet Duke fans tweets mostly. Every once in a while I'll get a retweet, but I usually have to make him laugh to get one.