`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Third and final Box O' Prizm

Third and final Box O' Prizm
After breaking three boxes of this stuff I have to give an extra congratulations to those of you that have had big hits. I can't get anything from this stuff. After three boxes, plus a few trades to fill holes, plus at least half a box of random packs from the LCS, I still have 66 needs to complete the 300 card base set. I find that unacceptable, and frustrating.

Anyways, here are the "hits". All are for trade.

RCs- MKG and Uni-Brow (I also have dups of Irving and Rivers, have yet to find a Lillard)
Finalist- Pau Gasol
DT Bound- Steph Curry
MVP- Wes Unseld
Prizms- Terrell Harris, Markieff Morris, Charles Jenkins
AUs- Greg Stiemsma, Walter Berry

RE: Third and final Box O' Prizm
Hello,
I am very interested in the Steph Curry DT Bound. Let me know if I can help you complete your set(if you are going for it). I Have busted 10 boxes and I have yet to hit that card(I PC Curry).
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Nice mvp
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(12-31-2012, 12:43 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: After breaking three boxes of this stuff I have to give an extra congratulations to those of you that have had big hits. I can't get anything from this stuff. After three boxes, plus a few trades to fill holes, plus at least half a box of random packs from the LCS, I still have 66 needs to complete the 300 card base set. I find that unacceptable, and frustrating.

Anyways, here are the "hits". All are for trade.

RCs- MKG and Uni-Brow (I also have dups of Irving and Rivers, have yet to find a Lillard)
Finalist- Pau Gasol
DT Bound- Steph Curry
MVP- Wes Unseld
Prizms- Terrell Harris, Markieff Morris, Charles Jenkins
AUs- Greg Stiemsma, Walter Berry
I busted four boxes and am not going for the set, so feel free to send your needs and I'll be happy to help with what I've got left. Thanks! RJ