`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
my sick patch pickup

RE: my sick patch pickup
(12-31-2012, 02:39 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I wonder who has the most extensive PC of a "mediocre" player. -Someone who had an undistinguished 10-15 year career (and thus would've had a decent number of cards), but who never really amounted to much. Especially for a player who was never highly touted to begin with.
I have an Andres Galarraga PC, does he count??? lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

sweet looking patch. Good thing the Twins took Mauer over Prior.

Great patch for 5 bucks dude! yeah Prior & Wood where fun to watch back in the day for sure!! Smile

[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(12-31-2012, 02:39 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I wonder who has the most extensive PC of a "mediocre" player. -Someone who had an undistinguished 10-15 year career (and thus would've had a decent number of cards), but who never really amounted to much. Especially for a player who was never highly touted to begin with.
I have a Dirk Hayhurst PC, mostly because of his writing (books and blog). He does have a bunch of Kent State pitching records, though. Big Grin
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Nice patch. I've got a few Prior cards if you're interested.

(12-31-2012, 09:45 PM)thepozr Wrote: Nice patch. I've got a few Prior cards if you're interested.
No thanks
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75