Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF: Cameron Maybin
Wink 
LTTF: Cameron Maybin
As the title indicates, I'm looking to trade for Cameron Maybin. I've been collecting him for a while now, so I have all of the base and most low-end. (I also have a decent amount of mid-to-high end Maybin--autos, plates, ALL OF THE A&G relics, etc.) I'm mainly looking to trade for Serial Numbered cards. (And I'm not at all interested in trading for any low-end unless you have a large quantity to trade).

If you've got any Maybin cards with a BV above $5, post here and I'll give you a look. I probably won't trade any Verlander, Cabrera, Trout or Harper, but if you've got something that I need, I might reconsider.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: LTTF: Cameron Maybin
Photobucket
Photobucket

i would do all of these for your tristar mini obak trout
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

I have a 2007 Bowman Sterling #CM Cameron Maybin AU RC. If interested check my organize. Thanks

(12-30-2012, 11:51 AM)rtharp1 Wrote: I have a 2007 Bowman Sterling #CM Cameron Maybin AU RC. If interested check my organize. Thanks
I checked your org, but didn't see it marked ft. -I saw a handful of other cards I might be interested in as well. Feel free to shoot me an offer if you see anything.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*