`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Buying Base product. Let me know
12-29-2012, 03:35 AM
Buying Base product. Let me know
what you have available and how much. I am simply interested in adding some stock to my store. thanks

huskerhavs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Buying Base product. Let me know
I have dozens of most base sets from r2 through finest. Is there anything in particular you are looking for. I really need to move some stock. The exception is the knockout sets but I have a lot of commons In addition to sets I have 100s of others per fighter if you are looking for certain fighters. Pm me is the best way to get ahold of me.
12-29-2012, 02:01 PM
Husker, I am right outside of omaha. I have base from 4 boxes of bloodlines, one box of finest and a box of titleshot. I can get you exact numbers if you need them.
12-29-2012, 04:57 PM
I have hundreds of extra base cards, let me know what you are interested in. They are all listed in my bucket. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
01-03-2013, 09:16 AM
i have hundreds of round 1- present as well. let me know what u need.

[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17...t=6&page=1