`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Does this qualify as a missed hit?

Does this qualify as a missed hit?
I'm brand new to card collecting, and I just opened my very first hobby box of strata today. I am not sure if this is a missing hit or not. On the hobby box I bought the it says, "1 Clear Cut Autograph Relic". I received the following hits:

1 T.J. Gram Rookie Autograph
1 Justin Blackmon 16/40 SSR-JB
1 Brian Quick RDC-BQ
1 Ronnie Hillman RR-RH

Do you classify the SSR-JB card as a "Clear cut autograph relic"? I did not receive any card labelled with CCAR.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rick

RE: Does this qualify as a missed hit?
Thats your hit , its listed as 2012 Topps Strata Rookie Jersey Autographs #SSRJB Justin Blackmon .

(12-31-2012, 09:49 PM)therickaman Wrote: I'm brand new to card collecting, and I just opened my very first hobby box of strata today. I am not sure if this is a missing hit or not. On the hobby box I bought the it says, "1 Clear Cut Autograph Relic". I received the following hits:

1 T.J. Gram Rookie Autograph
1 Justin Blackmon 16/40 SSR-JB
1 Brian Quick RDC-BQ
1 Ronnie Hillman RR-RH

Do you classify the SSR-JB card as a "Clear cut autograph relic"? I did not receive any card labelled with CCAR.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rick

No, the SSR are basically a tougher version of the Clear Cut to pull. You didn't get shorted. Nice card.

Congrats. You scored the CASE hit (1 out of 12 boxes). As stated above you got the Strata Sig Relic of Blackmon. Blackmon is finally showing some signs of promise too. Jags just need a real QB

HIT HIT HIT congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK