`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 Box of Platinum and 1 Box of Prime...2 Lucky Hits

1 Box of Platinum and 1 Box of Prime...2 Lucky Hits
so a couple months ago i bought a box of Topps Platinum at a local card show. i was pretty happy with what i got....Andrew Luck patch auto 12/25

[Image: 20121227_200702_zps442c219d.jpg]

i also got a box of Topps Prime for christmas. also happy with the outcome ....Andrew Luck insert auto 12/100

[Image: 20121227_200613_zps10df99db.jpg]

im keeping the platinum card but does anyone have an idea of what i could get for the auto? im thinking about putting it up fs (nevermind about the price i didnt realize prices cant be discussed in the forums)

im trying to post pictures but it keeps saying "The file you attached is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 500 kilobytes." any help? (fixed)

RE: 1 Box of Platinum and 1 Box of Prime...2 Lucky Hits
(12-31-2012, 02:20 PM)Shemmy26x Wrote: so a couple months ago i bought a box of Topps Platinum at a local card show. i was pretty happy with what i got....Andrew Luck patch auto 12/25

i also got a box of Topps Prime for christmas. also happy with the outcome ....Andrew Luck insert auto 12/100

im keeping the platinum card but does anyone have an idea of what i could get for the auto? im thinking about putting it up fs

im trying to post pictures but it keeps saying "The file you attached is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 500 kilobytes." any help?
Forum rules won't let us discuss values, you should search past ebay auctions to get an idea of a real market cash value. Also to post pix create a photobucket at photobucket dot com and post the /img code in the post. If you want to trade the Luck lmk, Icould use it for my colts pc.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Holy Andrew Luck Batman!!!
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

Congrats on your two ebay 1/1's. Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos