`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pricing trends on a card from month to month?

pricing trends on a card from month to month?
I was wondering - does Beckett offer a history of value on specific cards? I'd love to be able to see how the 1986 Donruss Canseco RR has risen and fallen month to month or year to year since he retired.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: pricing trends on a card from month to month?
(07-03-2016, 05:44 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: I was wondering - does Beckett offer a history of value on specific cards? I'd love to be able to see how the 1986 Donruss Canseco RR has risen and fallen month to month or year to year since he retired.
If people saw a history of value on specific cards there'd be nobody investing in anything modern!

But otherwise, I hope/wish this info were easily available. I know there's Terapeak and Worthpoint, but these services aren't focused on cards and only include eBay.
Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.

RE: pricing trends on a card from month to month?
The Market Data portion of the online priceguide provides it, sort of. It's not complete as it only shows some auctions, marketplace sales data, and doesn't show a history of book value at all.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/