`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I guess "GAME WORN" is a joke to Panini

RE: I guess "GAME WORN" is a joke to Panini
I know I'm in the minority and I'm happy to be there, but I want a plain one color jersey piece and don't care if it's event worn or game used. More to the point, I like a base card as much as a jersey or auto card.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I can't stand the number of them these days. I pulled a Sanu from gridiron a few weeks ago and the bv was smaller than one of my Favre chrome set cards. I'd like to get back to the Upper Deck late 90's type of hits or even limit them to what Strata put out this year or the R&S jumbo cards.

I'd also like to see more quality control. Like a qr code on the card tha links to a video of them cutting up the batch of jerseys your card was made from, or a date-stamped photo of the player signing all the stickers, etc.

We need the uniqueness back in jersey cards.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(12-29-2012, 07:43 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: I'd also like to see more quality control. Like a qr code on the card tha links to a video of them cutting up the batch of jerseys your card was made from, or a date-stamped photo of the player signing all the stickers, etc.

We need the uniqueness back in jersey cards.
greatest idea ever .... QR codes can be small and who cares about losing 1/2 a square inch on the back for piece of mind !!!!! great idea and I hope card companies steal it from you..... in a good way lol

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Yep, its a sad state of MEM in the hobby these days. im in the minority like Wavy though, if its a good lookin card or belongs in my PC, I dont care if its worn, used or otherwise. when i want game used i stick with products that give some info. playoff POTG comes to mind as well as some others.

[Image: potgback001.jpg]
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

(12-30-2012, 08:12 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: greatest idea ever .... QR codes can be small and who cares about losing 1/2 a square inch on the back for piece of mind !!!!! great idea and I hope card companies steal it from you..... in a good way lol
The price of every box would at LEAST triple.