`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 triple threads sale

2012 triple threads sale
First time ever getting an "expensive" pack...

It sucked

Chris sale auto jersey
Zack cozart auto bat unity relic
Lincecum jersey unity
Mike moustakas jersey
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

RE: 2012 triple threads sale
I hate when that happens. Kinda dampens the collecting spirit. I would be interested in the Moustakas if you're trading.

That sucks man. I had the same thing happen to me. Kinda sours ya on the expensive stuff. Think I'm going to stick to singles for a while.

Sorry to hear that, man. The Sale isn't bad, though.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

The same thing happened to me in 2008 and 2009 so I never bought it again...I bought a box in 08 and 09 when they were released. My best pull then was a Kershaw auto jersey from 09 but was not worth the big bucks I shelled out for the boxes. That high end stuff to me is a rip off. I just stick to picking up singles. But you will always wonder what you might have pulled if you dont buy it. I guess thats what makes collecting so interesting. I now stick with just buying Bowman and Bowman Chrome and on occasion Topps Chrome. I think its the best bang for your hard earned buck.

Hi -I am sorry, willing to take the Moose if you are trading
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

I agree the Sale isn't too bad. I am just so unlucky when it comes to busting anything that I am just leery of buying anything expensive. Would love to splurge but hate the anti-climatic.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

(12-29-2012, 08:42 AM)cweiland Wrote: I agree the Sale isn't too bad. I am just so unlucky when it comes to busting anything that I am just leery of buying anything expensive. Would love to splurge but hate the anti-climatic.
Yeah lol. I figured this was money from something I flipped so kinda no loss.

Anyway pozr, I'll give you first crack at the card since you asked and homer send me an open trade offer on it too with how much trade value

It's numbered to 27
Never mind ignore that. I didn't know values were listed on cards that low... I'll send you offers sunday

my LCS had one box of 2011 left, I had never bought any but I wanted a monster hit so I bought one pack, and the hit was a Fielder triple relic/9 ... bummed out but I knew the next pack contained the auto so I bought that one too, and pulled a Heyward/Strasburg auto/relic /25. Haven't bought any TTT since, quitting while I'm ahead
take a look at my organize, I have something you like...

[Image: imag0256s.jpg]

(12-29-2012, 09:12 AM)bigken117 Wrote: my LCS had one box of 2011 left, I had never bought any but I wanted a monster hit so I bought one pack, and the hit was a Fielder triple relic/9 ... bummed out but I knew the next pack contained the auto so I bought that one too, and pulled a Heyward/Strasburg auto/relic /25. Haven't bought any TTT since, quitting while I'm ahead
This makes me feel SO MUCH BETTER..... Not

Haha

Congrats though man, that's sick