`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PC Mail & Freebie for Someone!

PC Mail & Freebie for Someone!
I got a few small packages today in the mail but this package in particular had the best card. I know prices for printing plates can be all over the place, but I picked up this Sam Bradford 2012 Triple Threads Magenta Plate for just $12.37. When I'm collecting a specific player, I usually don't go crazy for plates, but I was happy when I put a bid in a didn't have any competition there at the end and got it for a good price.

Now for the freebie.....the seller that I bought the plate from included a 2010 R&S Cross Training Jersey 287/299 of Dexter McCluster as a bonus. I didn't know it was going to be included, but it was nice of him to throw it in there. I don't really have a place for it in my Bradford/Rams collection so I'm going to pass it on to someone else who could use it in their collection. I have zero stuff to trade right now, so I'm not even going to hang onto it for tradebait. I just ask that if you want to claim the card, please be a Chiefs/McCluster collector and not someone who is just going to turn around and sell/trade it.

Thanks for the view!

[Image: mailday1228001_zps56de3bd5.jpg]

RE: PC Mail & Freebie for Someone!
(12-28-2012, 03:04 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I got a few small packages today in the mail but this package in particular had the best card. I know prices for printing plates can be all over the place, but I picked up this Sam Bradford 2012 Triple Threads Magenta Plate for just $12.37. When I'm collecting a specific player, I usually don't go crazy for plates, but I was happy when I put a bid in a didn't have any competition there at the end and got it for a good price.

Now for the freebie.....the seller that I bought the plate from included a 2010 R&S Cross Training Jersey 287/299 of Dexter McCluster as a bonus. I didn't know it was going to be included, but it was nice of him to throw it in there. I don't really have a place for it in my Bradford/Rams collection so I'm going to pass it on to someone else who could use it in their collection. I have zero stuff to trade right now, so I'm not even going to hang onto it for tradebait. I just ask that if you want to claim the card, please be a Chiefs/McCluster collector and not someone who is just going to turn around and sell/trade it.

Thanks for the view!

[Image: mailday1228001_zps56de3bd5.jpg]
I'll take it for sure please. I'm always collecting jersey cards!

nice gesture! too bad im not a chiefs fan

Sweet pickup and for a great price too.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I would love the card! Sweet printing plate as well, cant beat the price!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Congrats on the great find, also on the freebie. I'm not a Chiefs fan, but I'm sure you'll find a good home for it.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

the cheifs are my favorite football team and I' m 11 and would love a new jersey to add to my collection. Thanks very much.

the cheifs are my favorite football team and I' m 11 and would love a new jersey to add to my collection. Thanks very much.

I'm going to send it to Socrkd55...he was the first Chiefs fan to inquire. Sorry captezra, just a little too late....don't worry, you'll collection will start to grow before you know it! Smile