`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Updated! Need These Masterpieces Football Stroke of Genius autos! Will buy or trade!

Updated! Need These Masterpieces Football Stroke of Genius autos! Will buy or trade!
Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted or traded. I've been picking up Masterpieces football Stroke of Genius autos. As some of you may know, I completed the 07 & 08 Masterpieces baseball auto sets.

I need 4 more that are listed below. My PC and just about anything else may be available. Also willing to buy.

Here's a link to the ones I already have.

http://s192.beta.photobucket.com/user/Jo...4126556744

Thanks,
John

Stroke of Genius needs:

Ben Roethlisberger
Brett Favre
Tony Romo (Have red border, looking for black border)
Jeremy Shockey

RE: Looking for these Masterpieces Football Stroke of Genius autos! Will buy or trade!
Bump.

RE: Looking for these Masterpieces Football Stroke of Genius autos! Will buy or trade!
Bump.

bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

bump.

AMAZING set! good luck!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(01-19-2013, 12:46 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: AMAZING set! good luck!
Thanks! I just picked up the Kurt Warner last night.

John