`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Updated! Need These Masterpieces Football Stroke of Genius autos! Will buy or trade!

RE: Looking for these Masterpieces Football Stroke of Genius autos! Will buy or trade!
(01-21-2013, 09:28 AM)johncyr Wrote: Thanks! I just picked up the Kurt Warner last night.

John
Nice! I did a 3 hour happy dance when the redeemed Marino popped up for a $100 BIN.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

RE: Looking for these Masterpieces Football Stroke of Genius autos! Will buy or trade!
(01-22-2013, 07:55 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Nice! I did a 3 hour happy dance when the redeemed Marino popped up for a $100 BIN.
Haha! Awesome! Was that recently? Marino is a tough one to find too.

Congrats!
John

Just came in this week!

[Image: img056_zps263936ab.jpg]

Anything today?

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Just updated the thread. Just won Derek Anderson but lost out on a Shockey.

Bump.

Just picked up the Harris (not on the checklist) and here's a pic of the Anderson I picked up in July.

Thanks, John

[Image: img064_zps3ebb51ca.jpg]
[Image: AndersonMasterpiecesAuto_zps0cce9cc9.jpg]