`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Updated! Need These Masterpieces Football Stroke of Genius autos! Will buy or trade!

RE: Updated! Need These Masterpieces Football Stroke of Genius autos! Will buy or trade!
Bump.

RE: Updated! Need These Masterpieces Football Stroke of Genius autos! Will buy or trade!
Bump.

Picked up the Ryan! Getting closer...

[Image: 29041c87-ccff-4186-9c98-2e882ce9a9d6_zpsecf42a4e.jpg]

Anything tonight?

Bumping the thread

Bumping the thread

Bumping the thread

very nice set...i only have the jamaal charles..since I PC him..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

(10-06-2014, 09:41 PM)gocardinals Wrote: very nice set...i only have the jamaal charles..since I PC him..

Thanks! The Charles is a cool card!

Been a while. Picked up the Eli and Namath...

[Image: CF55919D-9857-4ED0-A88F-69C0C35787C8_zpsvrd0i7vd.png]
[Image: image_zps25d131bb.jpg]