`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been awhile. Updated 12/29 with pics and 6 boxes of Artifacts

Been awhile. Updated 12/29 with pics and 6 boxes of Artifacts
I would like to start off and say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. It's been a while since I have been on here. I have been pretty busy and life gets in the way sometimes so my collecting took a back seat for a few months. So for Christmas my girlfriend got me a box of 2012-13 Artifacts along with some singles. My scanner is giving me trouble right now so I'm hoping to have some pictures up in a couple days. I'll start with the box she got me.

Jean Beliveau #37 31/85

Autofacts-Tim Stapleton A-TS

Team Canada-Wayne Gretzky #149 481/999, Ryan Getzlaf #146 415/999 (PC)

Jersey/Patch-Jaromir Jagr #35 52/125 both white jersey pieces, Tundra Tandems TT-SL Jordan Staal Black jersey/Kristopher Letang White jersey, Joe Thornton #40 55/75 White jersey and Black and Gold Patch

Rookies-Jaden Schwartz #194 275/999, Philippe Cornet #173 397/999, Oilers Redemption RED209

All in all I think it was a good box and a fun break since I haven't opened a box of cards in a long time.

The singles I got will have to wait until I can scan them because words can't do them justice.

All the Artifacts are for trade except the Getzlaf. Getzlaf is for my PC.

thornton patchMISCRC 7

Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

RE: Been awhile.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Nick! Welcome back to the boards, and I hope that you can stick around for a while. Best wishes to you and yours! Hope to see some pics soon!

Randi

(12-27-2012, 08:09 PM)rayeates Wrote: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Nick! Welcome back to the boards, and I hope that you can stick around for a while. Best wishes to you and yours! Hope to see some pics soon!

Randi
Thanks Randi. If I can't get my scanner working in the next couple days I'll just use my phone to take the pictures. These cards are just to good not to share with everyone.

Nick, glad to see you back my friend. Nice break and looking forward to seeing the scans. Congrats and Happy Holidays!!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Merry Christmas. Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing what you got!!

Thanks guys it feels good to be back. I was told I have three more singles coming in so I will wait for them to come in before I post pictures. To my surprise when I got home from work I had 6 boxes of 2012-13 Artifacts waiting for me. I have opened 3 and have 4 patch cards. I am fighting a very slow internet and computer. I will update my box breaks with pictures tomorrow after work as long as technology doesn't fail me.

not too shabby Nick!

happy holidays
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

RE: Been awhile. Updated 12/29 with pics
Now for the 6 boxes of Artifacts I opened. I have been fighting a very slow internet and I'm not to happy about that. It took me over 4 hours to scan and upload all these cards.

Insertsinserts 2RC 5RC 4RC 3RC 2RCCanada 2
Canada 1Autosjerseys 3jerseys 2jerseysBergeron/Getzlafpatches

The Miller #/125, Getzlaf #/5, #/125, #/36 and one of the Team Canada #/999, Bergeron/Horton are not for trade. I am not sure if I want to trade the Rask or not. If I do decide to trade the Rask I would be looking for a Bourque card in return.

RE: Been awhile. Updated 12/29 with pics and 6 boxes of Artifacts
boy i see a ton i would want. great breaks

RE: Been awhile. Updated 12/29 with pics and 6 boxes of Artifacts
yeah, you hit some nice stuff there. That Getzlaf auto is pretty sweet
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)