`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RG III auto help

RE: RG III auto help
Shouldn't the back of the card say if the card was signed or not?

(12-27-2012, 06:42 PM)Vols-1 Wrote: Shouldn't the back of the card say if the card was signed or not?
Yes, surprised this was not brought up sooner. Should have authentication on back, plus on Panini Sticker. He probably got lazy or distracted when he signed this one, just looks sloppy.

Its on a Panini sticker (but those have been erased and signed over before) but the question is the back. What does it say?
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(12-27-2012, 06:42 PM)Vols-1 Wrote: Shouldn't the back of the card say if the card was signed or not?
Unfortunately There is no COA on the back .... These were supposed to be limited print run of 5 and they came in the National Convention packs ... just like the black friday autos ... no coa Sad

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(12-27-2012, 05:48 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: heres a new version of his sig i haven't seen until just now....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROBERT-GRIFFIN-I...fresh=true

another different one!

[Image: december2720120008.jpg]
So I can attest to this photo as this is my card. Here is my honest opinion.

JSA for approving signatures have been known to be fake, just like another company. They are humans and will make errors for sure.

Does the owner of the LCS know where the card came from, or did they pull it directly? If they did, and you trust them who cares what others around here think. Leave it to the experts to decide at the authentication company, and go from there.

I have a few different Lynch cards from his rookie year (yes even including the infamous Rookie Premiere signature) that are so called fakes and such. I've been told by at least 4 different people they are fakes, but I'm still having it checked out by BGS and then PSA for their ruling. If it does come out fake, I can return it to the seller for the whopping small price it cost me, and I'm not out anything really, but the price for PSA and BGS.

My advice to you is one that I run across from an industry that my family works in (pawn business). If it seems to good to be true, then it may be, but in all honesty you won't know until you get the goods checked out.

If you've paid for it, and the LCS is willing to pay for the authentication of JSA, then you aren't really out anything. Bring the card home or leave it there, and have it looked over by them. If they say it looks good, close the door and move on.

If you are still in doubt contact Panini customer service, and ask them about the card in question and see if they did put the sticker on the back of their cards for authentication and such. It may bring some more reassurance (or hell call them ahead of time before having the card authenticated).

Don't worry about the person that was going to pay cash for it and such. Snoozed he lost, just like any other thing. Sorry to say it, but no harm to you for his loss.

Every one is going to have their own opinion on this and guess what, they are only opinions, just like mine.

I'd love to know what makes everyone an authentication expert just because they pull a few autos and check the internet for a look at some signatures. Seems like everyone is a CSI or a Handwriting Forensic Expert.

Good luck in whatever you do, and if anyone were to tell me it's fake it'll just bring down your opinion of it even more. Put it out of mind and roll with it. You're at a no loss position honestly, and I'd be happy to of gotten that card in a deal like you did, and roll with it man.

Best of luck.

[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

On a different note....gjhobbs: that TTT triple auto is just a masterpiece. Jesus

FYI. The real national auto's are embossed on the front over the band aid. I can't tell from the pic if this one is embossed or not?

i pulled an exact twin to that from the nationals....the auto and sticker look way off.....sorry bud
but the national conventions actually had a convention stamp impression in the card....if its not there it was probably a base cracked ice that someone threw a bad auto sticker on to make a quick buck...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(12-27-2012, 07:51 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Opinions please.... and if anyone has any please post some RG3 autos for comparison.

(12-28-2012, 11:57 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: I'd love to know what makes everyone an authentication expert just because they pull a few autos and check the internet for a look at some signatures. Seems like everyone is a CSI or a Handwriting Forensic Expert.
The original poster ASKED for opinions and pictures for comparison. Why the hatin'???

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

thats a fake auto, period. look at the thickness of the pen used. they are never signed with one that thick. the loops look forced and writting slow. his real auto is written naturally, someone wrote this on slowly thats why it looks off.

Obviously the OP doesnt believe it is realy otherwise this wouldnt be a topic, Sorry
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%