`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been a while

Been a while
So after being fairly active in trading and posting breaks and pickups I went underground for the last two+ years. I had to deplete most of my collections, so my organize won't be up to date and I apologize. I'm glad to see some of the good people that I traded with often still active on the boards. I haven't been able to participate much in adding to my card collections, but I do have some cards that some people need for sets and PCs, but nothing from much from 2010+. I'll be combing through the postings about what people are looking for and PM if there is anything I have. Also, is there a general hockey board to talk about the sport and non-card collecting discussions? All I see are breaks, trading and vintage.
Looking for Doughty, Crosby, Malkin, Lemieux, Turris, Boedker, Kopitar, Tikhonov
or whatever else catches my eye.

RE: Been a while
Welcome Back
2012-13 Artifacts Jersey/Patch Emerald /75 -- 140/140
2013-14 Artifacts Jersey/Patch Emerald /75 -- 1/160
My bucket : http://photobucket.com/home/HockeyCardsPlus

Glad you came back!

Welcome back!
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

Welcome back!!! Interested in your Johny Bower auto and Nicklas Lidstrom auto if you still have them. Offer sent

Open offer sent.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Welcome...open offer sent
Canucks fan for life

Welcome back to the boards, Chris. If you were to just click on the "Hockey" link in the "Forums" tab you will be brought to the main Hockey Boards. This is where the general discussions take place. If you have any Jaroslav Halak, I would be interested to hear about them! Big Grin Best wishes, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Randi