`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Ian Kennedy/Mini Collectors?
12-26-2012, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2012 10:49 AM by ryanmo5.)
Any Ian Kennedy/Mini Collectors?
I just put up most of his stuff I was super collecting either on the bay or marked it FT as I'm only gonna super collect Goldschmidt from now on. Have a bunch of Topps Triple Threads, low numbered cards, auto's, relics and game used and more FT for him not to mention a ton of base. I also have a blue framed gypsy queen card, his bazooka and no numbered mini cards for 2012 allen & ginter for you mini and gypsy queen collectors out there. Still contemplating putting his 2012 tribute auto's and game used on here for trade but if someone comes strong enough I have a white whale, a 1/1 TTT and more! I'm looking for Goldschmidt mainly but will trade for Griffey jr, good trade bait, tribute needs and sell if someone is interested in that.

[Image: 2im8aoo.jpg]
Paul Goldschmidt Super Collector - 335 Unique Cards
Looking for his 2012 Finest Orange, Gold, Red, and Atomic. Please lmk if you have one or see them available!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2012, 01:02 PM
RE: Any Ian Kennedy/Mini Collectors?
(12-26-2012 10:37 AM)jcollyer Wrote:  Interested in the bazooka and no numbered mini cards, but someone else added them before I could check out my org if you find nothing on the person's org that added them

JC

Offer sent thanks

Looking for his 2012 Finest Orange, Gold, Red, and Atomic. Please lmk if you have one or see them available!
12-29-2012, 10:59 AM
RE: Any Ian Kennedy/Mini Collectors?
Bump to the top