`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2008 Topps Finest Box Break (Scans)

2008 Topps Finest Box Break (Scans)

Picked up two boxes of Topps Finest this Christmas Eve, 2006 and 2008. Here’s the 2008 break. Unfortunately collation in the box was lacking plus several cards had such poor centering that they would be considered miscut. Topping it off is a long expired redemption. This was one of the more lackluster years to break Finest in retrospect. I do like how they have the set organized by position (QB, RB, WR, TE, DEF).

Base set (including SP/RC) - 53/100 (55/151)
Duplicates - 10

Notable RCs – Jordy Nelson, Mario Manningham, Kevin Smith

Blue Refractors:
Matt Hasselbeck, Jay Cutler, DeAngelo Williams (2x), Braylon Edwards, Roddy White, Kevin Curtis, Antonio Cromartie, Shawne Merriman

Green Refractors:
Travis Henry 224/299

Black Refractors
David Garrard 12/99, Ryan Grant 55/99

Rookie Base Refractors
Kevin O’Connell 572/699, Jordy Nelson 336/699

Rookie Base Blue XFractors
Donnie Avery 1/50

Tom Brady Finest Moments 1:2
TB13 467/629

Adrian Peterson Finest Moments XFractor 1:17
AP5 50/50

Finest Moments
Bernard Berrian, Glenn Dorsey, LaDainian Tomlinson

Finest Moments Refractors
Early Doucet, Jonathan Stewart, Steven Jackson

Finest Moments Blue Refractors
Darren McFadden 132/299

Finest Moments Green Refractors
Ray Rice 28/199, Vince Young 28/199

Rookie Base Autographs
Mario Manningham, Kevin Smith, Dominique Rodgers (expired redemption)

Inserts for trade, looking to fill missing cards from the base set from 2008 other Finest sets as listed in my org. I'll be updating my org more tonight. Thanks!

RE: 2008 Topps Finest Box Break (Scans)
That's a rough break of that stuff. I love 2008 football for the many names of guys who have found some success in the pros, but the requisite Allen Patricks and Dexter McClusters always pop up. I broke one box of this stuff and pulled a Montana gold refractor, a Henne Finest moments auto and a Lawrence Taylor auto, so I've had different experience. Anyway, I sent you an offer for some of your set needs.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

2008? They may honor that redemption yet I would give it a shot.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

I could use the Cutlers if we could work something.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(12-25-2012, 09:29 AM)totally sports Wrote: 2008? They may honor that redemption yet I would give it a shot.
I had a redemption of 2008 Topps Chrome Chris Johnson auto and Topps couldnt have cared less. On the other hand, I had a 2008 Select auto of Jake Long and Panini gladly redeemed that one. Its worth a shot but Topps sucks with expired redemptions.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

I've tried redeeming the DRC before. I got two packs of Opening Day baseball sent to me as compensation.

(12-25-2012, 03:05 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I've tried redeeming the DRC before. I got two packs of Opening Day baseball sent to me as compensation.
I figure the DRC is inexpensive enough online that I'll just buy it if I can't redeem it. Like others said, it's worth a shot. The worst they can say is no.

(12-25-2012, 09:55 PM)jplarson Wrote: I figure the DRC is inexpensive enough online that I'll just buy it if I can't redeem it. Like others said, it's worth a shot. The worst they can say is no.
Yeah, they'll probably send you a random pack or two for it

nice smith auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK