`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hobby Boxes at Wal-Mart

Hobby Boxes at Wal-Mart
Has anyone else seen hobby boxes at Wal-Mart? I saw a 2008 Bowman Chrome box, 2007 Artifacts, and 2008 Donruss Elite. I've been out of collecting for a while, but never remember seeing hobby boxes there. Would any of these be worth picking up?

RE: Hobby Boxes at Wal-Mart
Some older products, but still within the last five years can show up from time to time. Rookies and Stars Longevity Football and Basketball are there, too.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I believe there be some posey rookie cards in those 2008 boxes usually Walmart reduces the price on them too.

I've seen Timeless Treasures football and Topps chrome baseball. the Rookies and stars Longevity boxes are a Target version of the Hobby box and are Retail even though they have 4 hits.

I walked into the local WallyWorld a while back, and picked up a box of 2010 Chrome. Nothing earth-shattering, but cool break and I beat the odds on it.

Funny story with the Timeless Treasures Football. I found out, the company literally buys those tins right from Dave & Adams, and then repackages them for retail. That's why they try to get $70-80 / tin for a product that sells for $40 anywhere else..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)