`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A XMAS present to myself that I know baseball fans should like

A XMAS present to myself that I know baseball fans should like
I've been wanting to continue building out my man-cave/room and this piece is one of the best things I could do. Game used and autographed, and will be coming with a signed letter from Derek Jeter as well stating it's authenticity. Needless to say, it's a very yankee christmas at my home!!

[Image: jeterbat.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: A XMAS present to myself that I know baseball fans should like
That is amazing! Congrats! As a Yankee fan, I'm ever so slightly jealous.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

lol...no need for jealousy. I spent enough and I was dealing with a rep at steiner and got this for what I felt was a steal. The website may say one thing, but I was happy to get it for considerably less..from the 2012 season
(12-24-2012, 06:49 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: That is amazing! Congrats! As a Yankee fan, I'm ever so slightly jealous.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I know, that is amazing, though.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

I was pleased, trust me. Goes with the base and jeter ball the wife got me for graduating in the spring when we went to the stadium for the subway series
(12-24-2012, 07:22 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I know, that is amazing, though.
My Flickr

And you have a base and a ball!?! Congrats!

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

base came from the mets/yankees game I went to this year as well as the ball, as it was fathers day weekend and they had a sale on jeter balls and the wife knew I wanted the base, but the ball she had to convince me to buy (not heavlily). I've also gotten lucky to get his auto in person at a rockies/yankees game in denver. He signed my generic yankee jsy i was wearing along with torre and kaat. Clemens almost signed for me but glad he didn't
(12-24-2012, 07:39 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: And you have a base and a ball!?! Congrats!
My Flickr

You are extremely lucky!

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

i feel that way as well
(12-24-2012, 07:54 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: You are extremely lucky!
My Flickr