`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Getting annoyed with trading.

RE: Getting annoyed with trading.
I have my PC in there, is it not showing?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(12-24-2012, 11:25 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I have my PC in there, is it not showing?
In your profile, it shows zero haves, zero for trade, and zero whatever the other thing is. Unless people are trying to trade around the system.

To the OP, I might have something for you, not sure, but I'll hit you up in the next few days. Have to organize and load into system first.

That's strange. I never trade, they're just in there.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

The best thing to do is just decline the lop-sided trades and move on. Try not to take them personally. I've had offers like that thrown my way a half dozen times or so and I know I've been guilty of it a time or two. It has been absolutely satisfying when you do make a good trade that makes both parties happy.

(12-25-2012, 12:28 AM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: That's strange. I never trade, they're just in there.
You have to mark them as public for others to be able to see your collection.

Had the Skip Schumaker Rally Squirrel card and I posted it for trade so to make a long story short this guy from Chicago and I haggled for about a week with me putting the cards I would like from him as close as possible to the bv of my card and he pulls the plug saying he can get it cheaper on eBay Angry
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

you should put that rant on your profile so when people click there first to see what you have they can see you wont trade down, its a simple way to fix the majority of people but people are going to ask for what they want anyways so it really doesnt matter.

Oh, thank you JRMdawg311.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

From what I have seen for me and my Jeter collection is that there is little to nothing left here I last looked that are cards on my want list. Though I am away right now till June I would love to add some more Jeter cards to my collection even if it means buying them. Most of the people who have cards I want are not trading them.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]