`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2nd Annual Xmas Givaway Contest!!! 3 WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

2nd Annual Xmas Givaway Contest!!! 3 WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!
Hi All,

I did a similar contest last year where I gave away a Brady RC for free, well this year its going to be a DeMarco Murray RC Auto!!

The rules are simple, why do you deserve this card? I just want a HONEST reason why you think you should be the one to get it, can be long or short, simple or complex, but please just don't make stuff up.

This year there is also going to be a SECOND prize, which will go to the runner up. This will be just a random assortment of cards, but I will try to give the 2nd place winner something they would like.

Contest closes on Christmas morning where I will show the grand prize and announce the two winners.

Merry Xmas to all!

RE: 2nd Annual Xmas Givaway Contest!!!
Good luck to all the entries, hopefully it finds a great Cowboys home to go to Smile . Great stuff Boston!

(12-24-2012, 01:17 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Good luck to all the entries, hopefully it finds a great Cowboys home to go to Smile . Great stuff Boston!
Feel free to enter yourself, doesn't need to be a Cowboys fan, and again there is a small second place prize!

I feel I deserve it because I could use it to trade it for Cutler stuff Tongue. Thanks for the contest.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I think i deserve it because i started buying/selling/trading cards with my dad because its about all we have in common and it has helped us become a lot closer and DeMarco Murray is his favorite player to watch right now and i think it would make a great belated christmas present. Thanks for the contest and merry christmas!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

I think I deserve because I stopped collecting cards for 12 years after going to college and then this summer at the age of 27 decided to get back into collecting. Now instead of clubbing and partying I spend all of my money on cards!

I would like it for trade bait, I collect Chris Johnson, Eli Manning, and Nolan Ryan.

Thanks for the contest, and Merry Christmas!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

I think I should get it because I've been here the longest and would regift it to someone else Tongue
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I feel I deserve it because I was giving all year long on my blog doing weekly giveaways. Though its better to give than receive and I do like to give more than receiving...sometimes getting a nice win (such as the Murray despite being a Giants fan) makes you feel good as well.

I don't really think I deserve the card as I also would use it as tradebait (definitely higher than what I usually have for trade) and wouldn't really have ties to the card itself, a Dallas Cowboys or Oklahoma Sooners collector should probably get it instead, but here is my entry. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/