`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
OT : P.O. ruined my day

OT : P.O. ruined my day
So i did a trade with a trader here and they mailed on the 7th and I just checked the tracking as its been awhile and as of Today it still not here looks like it left the facility on the 8th.The Card would have been my biggest RG3 card for my PC and Im pretty sure its a lost cause.Not sure what I can do besides Filing a claim....Just makes me mad ..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

here is the info ....Any ideas on what I can do

First-Class Mail®

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

December 08, 2012, 9:48 am

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Expected Delivery By:
December 10, 2012

Delivery Confirmation™

Depart USPS Sort Facility

December 08, 2012

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Photobucket

RE: OT : P.O. ruined my day
Have no fear! Go to the P.O. tomorrow and discuss it with the post master. They can usually find it in a day or 2 and can get it on its way again. I "lost" a $2000 submission to Beckett Grading and they had it there in a couple days Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I'm having the same problem with a card I've been waiting a while for now. It seems to be in limbo somewhere...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Yea definitely go report it and file a claim. That seems to get the gears in motions quicker!! I've had a couple packages lost for a month but the PO always seems to come through Smile

Good Luck and MERRY Christmas!!

yep, me too. DC shows the card got sent to my po box number in a different city even tho it has my zip code! the po cant help me cuz it was delivered to the box and whoever it is either kept it or threw it away. the seller is helping but he printed a ship label so its not his fault either. guess a letter to that po box comes next...
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

did either party get insurance on the card? Sorry for this to happen, and hopefully it gets worked out.. Had this problem with a Lynch card I got from the bay. It got delivered to my neighbor on accident, and thankfully he sent it my way.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(12-24-2012, 12:28 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: did either party get insurance on the card? Sorry for this to happen, and hopefully it gets worked out.. Had this problem with a Lynch card I got from the bay. It got delivered to my neighbor on accident, and thankfully he sent it my way.
not insured, DC only. was only a $20 card but #d 94/94 faulks rookie year! problem is, DC says delivered. i will send a letter to that po box and maybe they are cool and will forward to me...
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams