`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2nd Annual Xmas Givaway Contest!!! 3 WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

RE: 2nd Annual Xmas Givaway Contest!!! 3 WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!
Cool cards, congrats guys.

(12-25-2012, 12:18 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Cool cards, congrats guys.
You were one of the ones in the hat, sorry you didn't get pulled, but I hope someone else will step up for you! Hope 2013 treats you better than 2012.
(12-25-2012, 11:35 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: Your a good man Alex. Merry Christmas.
Thanks, Ron. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

No need to apologize partner, it's just nice that you're offering some great cards for people. Also, thanks for the good luck...I had interviewed for a job with the IL Dept. of Corrections back in April but they are waaaaay behind on their background checks and I just found out the other day that they are currently working on my group that tested in early April. Really hoping I hear from them soon as my minor was in criminal justice and that's the field I'd like to really get into.

Have a great Christmas!

(12-25-2012, 01:09 PM)slufan83 Wrote: No need to apologize partner, it's just nice that you're offering some great cards for people. Also, thanks for the good luck...I had interviewed for a job with the IL Dept. of Corrections back in April but they are waaaaay behind on their background checks and I just found out the other day that they are currently working on my group that tested in early April. Really hoping I hear from them soon as my minor was in criminal justice and that's the field I'd like to really get into.

Have a great Christmas!
Hey, so Merry Xmas. Send me your address in a PM. I've got some Sam Bradford (at least 1 jersey card) cards you for as you were one of the folks in the hat, and I want to spread the Christmas cheer around here anyway that I can..
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Congrats to the winners! Man i woulda loved that jamaal charles in my PC lol, enjoy it though! thanks for the contest!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Hope you all had fun and congrats to the winners, cards ship tomorrow!