`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My $250 toilet flush...

RE: My $250 toilet flush...
Ooh yeah thats not to good, if they're ft I could use those Rams.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Oof..i feel your pain. i forgot how disappointing a bad box can really be my dear.so sorry about those.
Sad
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

ouch that's terrible...my...my butt hurts Sad
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Sorry for your loss lady......
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I think the hilton is a nice card. And you really never do know what some of these players will turn out to be. At the beginning of this year the draft class was super weak. But now its actually rounding out to not be so bad. And Givens actually did step up when amendola was out earlier this year so who knows. For now, might be rough.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

When u coming through cheyenne?
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

Sorry, but I was literally LMAO! ouch... B.O.H.I.C.A.

Sorry to see W, that is just wrong for such a fine person.... Sad

(12-23-2012, 01:32 AM)nthnoak Wrote: I think the hilton is a nice card. And you really never do know what some of these players will turn out to be. At the beginning of this year the draft class was super weak. But now its actually rounding out to not be so bad. And Givens actually did step up when amendola was out earlier this year so who knows. For now, might be rough.
I could hold on to these for 10 years and I'd never see the ROI on these hits, sorry.

Plus I'm guessing that the Hilton's aren't going to get redeemed. He signed the clear-cuts, but not the base auto stickers. Never a good sign. So, that should net me a Jordan Todman replacement when the time comes...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(12-25-2012, 12:31 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I could hold on to these for 10 years and I'd never see the ROI on these hits, sorry.

Plus I'm guessing that the Hilton's aren't going to get redeemed. He signed the clear-cuts, but not the base auto stickers. Never a good sign. So, that should net me a Jordan Todman replacement when the time comes...
Sorry about the breaks, Wendy. The only consolation is the Strata is relatively inexpensive. I bought a case from Blowout cards in a pre-sell. While waiting, I bought 2 boxes from an LCS in Phoenix ($85-90 each) and 1 box in Minneapolis ($70). I got 3 Greg Childs autos. This guy had a career threatening injury in the preseason (think Kenny Irons from a few years ago).

I feel like they are just dumping his autos.

If it was over $100, I'd agree completely with you. That's why I don't do Absolute any more.