`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nother Whale & some Suh....

RE: Nother Whale & some Suh....
(12-22-2012, 11:39 AM)hazezofgreen Wrote: that dual is nice! great stuff!
Good to hear from ya haze! Thanks guys!
(12-22-2012, 11:39 AM)hazezofgreen Wrote: that dual is nice! great stuff!
Good to hear from ya haze! Thanks guys!
(12-22-2012, 11:43 AM)nineof Wrote: Thanks, buddy, much appreciated.

And no it's not dumb. Dumb are the people who actually don't wear them in this day and age. What is it the 80's?! Wearing seatbelts should be second nature to people by now... I gotta bunch of pet peeves, but I don't want to hijack this thread. Lol. Big Grin
How bout if I start it, lol??? You're so right about peeps who don't wear seat belts & now here in MI, they passed the no helmet law so I see these people, like husband & wife riding w/ no helmets??? Just think, that's someone's mom & dad, brother sister & BAM could be gone just like that & yes, same could be said for dieing in a car at any time but your chances of surviving that are a helluva lot better than getting hit on a bike w/ no helmet & your head meets a tree or the pavement! But peeps wants their rights!!
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

Hey did you see the Suh triple threads booklet I picked up? its a couple pages in. I can pm you a scan if thats faster
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

(12-22-2012, 01:12 PM)rds1173 Wrote: How bout if I start it, lol??? You're so right about peeps who don't wear seat belts & now here in MI, they passed the no helmet law so I see these people, like husband & wife riding w/ no helmets??? Just think, that's someone's mom & dad, brother sister & BAM could be gone just like that & yes, same could be said for dieing in a car at any time but your chances of surviving that are a helluva lot better than getting hit on a bike w/ no helmet & your head meets a tree or the pavement! But peeps wants their rights!!
Yeah, that's another good rant. Just because you're allowed to do something, doesn't mean that's the best possible option. No helmet? Yeah that seems bright. I guess it's better to look cool than protect your head from being splattered all over the road.

I mean is there really such a thing as a minor motorcycle accident? I don't care how good a driver you think you are, there are way too many morons on the road to avoid all possible accidents. Not even just talking about the drunk drivers either. Never under estimate the stupidity of others... Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Love the dual & triple!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1