`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Its been awhile today's mailday! Quad auto/15

Its been awhile today's mailday! Quad auto/15
Been a while since I've been on the boards, been browsing around though. Hope the holidays are treating everyone right. Picked this up. Thanks for looking Smile

[Image: 60919_10151189641997869_234108353_n.jpg]
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: Its been awhile today's mailday! Quad auto/15
Wow, that's a nasty, nasty card. Love it. Don't be such a stranger, especially when you pick up a card like that. Wink
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Oh don't worry, I'll be around more often. Layoff all winter long.

(12-21-2012, 07:30 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Oh don't worry, I'll be around more often. Layoff all winter long.
haha whats up man very nasty card my friend Glad to see you bud
Photobucket

(12-21-2012, 09:59 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: haha whats up man very nasty card my friend Glad to see you bud
Not a whole lot, been busy going through a collection I bought. And now on layoff from work for the winter has given me "PLENTY" of time to get back full time in the sports card world.

(12-21-2012, 10:40 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Not a whole lot, been busy going through a collection I bought. And now on layoff from work for the winter has given me "PLENTY" of time to get back full time in the sports card world.
Thats awesome Glad your back .....
Photobucket

Missed your sense of humor Dave! Welcome back!!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]