`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
Strata?!?!
12-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Strata?!?!
Ok, I need you all to break some Strata and post them here on the boards while I am at work so I can decide if I am going to go buy myself a few for Christmas when I leave the office! Thanks in advance. :-)

Seriously though, anyone seen any breaks of them yet? I really like the look of the Panini Black also...

[Image: foster_2_3.jpg]
(Thanks to phinzphan1372 for sig!)

Always looking for Arian Foster, Josh Hamilton, and Walter Payton
Click HERE to see my bucket!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2012, 09:19 AM
RE: Strata?!?!
from what ive seen Strata looks amazing and worth the money, Black on the other hand, quite the opposite.

[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]
12-21-2012, 09:22 AM
I just might buy the singles from Black then. Those black with gold sharpie patch autos look BAD. Thanks Dub! :-)

12-21-2012, 09:24 AM
no problem, just remember, your opinion and others might be complete opposite of mine, so do whatever your wallet tells you lol.

12-21-2012, 09:52 AM
That's ok, I always watch a few on youtube before I decide. :-)

12-21-2012, 10:31 AM
I love them both except the cost of Black lol I'll still buy one of each tho. Am looking at a few more boxes of Strata tho I wish they had Vet autos too Sad

Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC
12-21-2012, 11:04 AM
dont get me wrong, i think the Black look great visually wise, but for the price of the box, and what you get out of it, aint worth it.

12-21-2012, 11:44 AM
I found a Lynch/Alexander/Miller (TE for whatever reason) on the bay from Black just the other day, and ended up paying about $15 for it shipped. Only reason was Lynch and Alexander, and these weren't even large jersey pieces...

I have seen some of the Black cards and think they look good, but I'd just get Strata myself. Seems like a better mix, and boxes aren't as expensive.

I got a blaster box, and ended up getting a Lindley rookie card sticker auto. Not my favorite one, but a decent card, and some of the cards are actually nice.

[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA
12-21-2012, 02:08 PM
(12-21-2012 11:04 AM)mrdub Wrote:  dont get me wrong, i think the Black look great visually wise, but for the price of the box, and what you get out of it, aint worth it.

Yeah I just watched a few breaks and I agree 100% with you. If you dont get a big hit you're hosed lol Think I'll just get a few Stratas.

Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC
12-21-2012, 02:18 PM
(12-21-2012 11:44 AM)gjhobbs Wrote:  I found a Lynch/Alexander/Miller (TE for whatever reason) on the bay from Black just the other day, and ended up paying about $15 for it shipped. Only reason was Lynch and Alexander, and these weren't even large jersey pieces...

I have seen some of the Black cards and think they look good, but I'd just get Strata myself. Seems like a better mix, and boxes aren't as expensive.

I got a blaster box, and ended up getting a Lindley rookie card sticker auto. Not my favorite one, but a decent card, and some of the cards are actually nice.

I wonder why some of those patches have red patches? That's not Seahawks colors....are they from the pro bowl maybe? Weird.

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]