`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Strata?!?!

Strata?!?!
Ok, I need you all to break some Strata and post them here on the boards while I am at work so I can decide if I am going to go buy myself a few for Christmas when I leave the office! Thanks in advance. :-)

Seriously though, anyone seen any breaks of them yet? I really like the look of the Panini Black also...

RE: Strata?!?!
from what ive seen Strata looks amazing and worth the money, Black on the other hand, quite the opposite.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

I just might buy the singles from Black then. Those black with gold sharpie patch autos look BAD. Thanks Dub! :-)

no problem, just remember, your opinion and others might be complete opposite of mine, so do whatever your wallet tells you lol.

That's ok, I always watch a few on youtube before I decide. :-)

I love them both except the cost of Black lol I'll still buy one of each tho. Am looking at a few more boxes of Strata tho I wish they had Vet autos too Sad
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

dont get me wrong, i think the Black look great visually wise, but for the price of the box, and what you get out of it, aint worth it.

I found a Lynch/Alexander/Miller (TE for whatever reason) on the bay from Black just the other day, and ended up paying about $15 for it shipped. Only reason was Lynch and Alexander, and these weren't even large jersey pieces...

I have seen some of the Black cards and think they look good, but I'd just get Strata myself. Seems like a better mix, and boxes aren't as expensive.

I got a blaster box, and ended up getting a Lindley rookie card sticker auto. Not my favorite one, but a decent card, and some of the cards are actually nice.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(12-21-2012, 12:04 PM)mrdub Wrote: dont get me wrong, i think the Black look great visually wise, but for the price of the box, and what you get out of it, aint worth it.
Yeah I just watched a few breaks and I agree 100% with you. If you dont get a big hit you're hosed lol Think I'll just get a few Stratas.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(12-21-2012, 12:44 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: I found a Lynch/Alexander/Miller (TE for whatever reason) on the bay from Black just the other day, and ended up paying about $15 for it shipped. Only reason was Lynch and Alexander, and these weren't even large jersey pieces...

I have seen some of the Black cards and think they look good, but I'd just get Strata myself. Seems like a better mix, and boxes aren't as expensive.

I got a blaster box, and ended up getting a Lindley rookie card sticker auto. Not my favorite one, but a decent card, and some of the cards are actually nice.
I wonder why some of those patches have red patches? That's not Seahawks colors....are they from the pro bowl maybe? Weird.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]