`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Which one would you keep and why?
12-20-2012, 08:12 PM
Which one would you keep and why?
I decide that I am only going to keep one of these LeBron JSY RC's and I am having a hard time deciding. They are both MINT and would grade at least a BGS 9. Probably BGS 9.5.

So I guess I wanted people's opinions as to which card they would keep. Now don't tell me to keep a certain one because you want the other one. That doesn't quite help me out. I'll let you know which one I am keeping in a few days after getting input from you guys.

[Image: IMG_1576_zpsac67d0de.jpg]

ebayID Brian60187
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2012, 08:23 PM
RE: Which one would you keep and why?
Personally I like the design on the one on the right. Plus the full body shot and looking casual with two basketballs is cool.

Currently collecting A-Rod, Jeter, Cano, Mauer and Trout. I tend to be a fast shipper, work across the street from our post office.

[Image: troutjeter_zpsa5169a2d.jpg]

Thanks Ja1091 for the sig.
12-20-2012, 09:02 PM
i agree with the person above. the card on the right.

[Image: DSCN1166.jpg]
SETS:
98 significant sigs-need brooklyn koufax auto
99 sports ill.autos-need mays,ryan,jackson,yaz,mathews,musial
2012 tribute superstar swatch BLUE need ellsbury,lincecum,cabrera
12-20-2012, 09:50 PM
I agree...I like the one on the right...and I'd be willing to trade for either. I have actually accumulated over 500 Lebrons in the last 6 weeks. I'd be willing to trade LBJs for LBJ. I do have a couple of jersey cards now too. Many, many rookies now!
12-20-2012, 10:41 PM
I also believe the one on the right looks better. Are either numbered? If the one on the left is numbered, or numbered lower than the other one, then I might keep it instead. Otherwise just go with aesthetics!

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
12-20-2012, 11:17 PM
(12-20-2012 10:41 PM)buckunteer Wrote:  I also believe the one on the right looks better. Are either numbered? If the one on the left is numbered, or numbered lower than the other one, then I might keep it instead. Otherwise just go with aesthetics!

Neither one is numbered, they have the same BV and are in the same condition. Maybe I will send both in to be graded and keep the one that comes back with the best grade???

ebayID Brian60187
12-21-2012, 04:36 AM
The one of the right for sure - better full image, the other pic looks like he is posing for his portrait or something

[Image: spoonmash2_zps0f4b294f.jpg]